Mallorca's famous pottery region in Marratxi hosts this annual fair of earthenware produce. Pick up your pots, plates, jugs and tiles at reasonable prices during this week long fair.
The fair which is celebrated yearly, aims to preserve and promote the crafts and traditions of Majorca's potters and the other ceramic workers of the island.
At the fair you will find daily demonstrations from the craftsmen, you can see the methods that they use as they work. Also on the bill are performances of regional folk dancing, of “xeremiers” (local musicians), of “cabezudos” (figures with large heads), music concerts and other activities.
The programme is available shortly before the event.
- Top 9 sunset hot spots in Mallorca for 2019
- Afternoon Tea "Miró-Style" at La Residencia
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Mallorca
- Celebrity-filled superyacht visits Mallorca
- Nikki Beach Champagne Brunch 2019 Review
- Tasty takeaway from Palma to your yacht