Cancelled in 2020
The fair which is celebrated yearly, aims to preserve and promote the crafts and traditions of Majorca's potters and the other ceramic workers of the island.
At the fair you will find daily demonstrations from the craftsmen, you can see the methods that they use as they work. Also on the bill are performances of regional folk dancing, of “xeremiers” (local musicians), of “cabezudos” (figures with large heads), music concerts and other activities.
The programme is available shortly before the event.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca
- Top 11 celebrities to spot in Mallorca this summer
- Best 10 restaurants in Mallorca with sea views
- Safe beaches in Mallorca this summer 2020
- 7 fantastic family beaches in Mallorca
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do