Cancelled in 2020
The fair which is celebrated yearly, aims to preserve and promote the crafts and traditions of Majorca's potters and the other ceramic workers of the island.
At the fair you will find daily demonstrations from the craftsmen, you can see the methods that they use as they work. Also on the bill are performances of regional folk dancing, of “xeremiers” (local musicians), of “cabezudos” (figures with large heads), music concerts and other activities.
The programme is available shortly before the event.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020
- Where's The Mallorca Files filmed? - A guide to the show's locations
- Top 11 Mallorca wedding venues for 2020
- Mallorca in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca