Cancelled in 2020.
The festive programme consists of dozens of cultural, leisure and traditional activities such as concerts, exhibitions, correfoc, medieval market, thematic fiestas, parades, traditional dancing, sports, etc. Highlights include a parade of giants, DJ sessions at the weekends, a 'night of fire' and a medieval market where you can sample all sorts of curious food and drink offerings.
The star of the show comes on the Saturday 8th September, when a re-enactment of the landings and the battles take place on Playa Grande beach & Calo d'en Pellicer beach, with the final battle being held on Santa Ponça beach. Expect firecrackers and much rejoicing! Fireworks mark the closing of the fiesta in the evening of the final Sunday.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Healthy, organic & eco holidays in Mallorca
- 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca
- Top 11 celebrities to spot in Mallorca this summer