The annual Christmas Fair returns to Palma with its festive stalls and Santa Claus. Buy your Christmas tree decorations here and pick up religious figurines for your home.
Plenty of food stalls and other handicrafts are also available. Most of the stalls are found around Plaça Major and Plaça d'Espanya, with others in Via Roma and along the Rambla. Open daily from 10:00 until 21:00.
There are also 'Betlems' (Nativity scenes) all around the town centre, the main one located in front of Palma's town hall at Plaça Cort.
Live music, theatre, storytelling, sports, guided tours and many other activities are part of the Christmas programme as well.
Dates for this event
- Top 9 sunset hot spots in Mallorca for 2019
- Afternoon Tea "Miró-Style" at La Residencia
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Mallorca
- Celebrity-filled superyacht visits Mallorca
- Nikki Beach Champagne Brunch 2019 Review
- Tasty takeaway from Palma to your yacht