The annual Christmas Fair returns to Palma with its festive stalls and Santa Claus. Buy your Christmas tree decorations here and pick up religious figurines for your home.
Plenty of food stalls and other handicrafts are also available. Most of the stalls are found around Plaça Major and Plaça d'Espanya, with others in Via Roma and along the Rambla. Open daily from 10:00 until 21:00.
There are also 'Betlems' (Nativity scenes) all around the town centre, the main one located in front of Palma's town hall at Plaça Cort.
Live music, theatre, storytelling, sports, guided tours and many other activities are part of the Christmas programme as well.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca
- Top 11 celebrities to spot in Mallorca this summer
- Best 10 restaurants in Mallorca with sea views
- Safe beaches in Mallorca this summer 2020
- 7 fantastic family beaches in Mallorca
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do