The charming Pueblo Español, a reconstructed Spanish village near the centre of Palman, turns into an outdoor market at the beginning of December.
Over 80 stalls selling hand-made gifts and decorations will be available, as well as food, drinks, live music and a lot more.
Get into the festive spirit! From 12:00 to 23:30.
- Carrer del Poble Espanyol 55
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca
- Top 11 celebrities to spot in Mallorca this summer
- Best 10 restaurants in Mallorca with sea views
- Safe beaches in Mallorca this summer 2020
- 7 fantastic family beaches in Mallorca
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do