The charming Pueblo Español, a reconstructed Spanish village near the centre of Palman, turns into an outdoor market at the beginning of December.
Over 80 stalls selling hand-made gifts and decorations will be available, as well as food, drinks, live music and a lot more.
Get into the festive spirit! From 12:00 to 23:30.
- Carrer del Poble Espanyol 55
More Mallorca Insights...
- See Mallorca's almond blossoms in 2020
- Mallorca in January 2020 - What's on & what to do
- Happy New Year from Mallorca!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMallorca.com
- Christmas & New Year 2019 in Mallorca - The best things to do
- Top 6 reasons to visit Palma in winter 2019/20