Pollença hosts this wonderful little handicraft's fair, with lovely stalls selling local artisan goods, ranging from woven baskets to soaps, pottery and delightful papier-mache figures.
It is well laid out and you can easily spend an afternoon or evening here. Read about our experience of the Pollença Fair which also had a children's farm to keep the kids entertained.
You can see this year's programme on the web link above (available about a week before the event).
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca