Pollença hosts this wonderful little handicraft's fair, with lovely stalls selling local artisan goods, ranging from woven baskets to soaps, pottery and delightful papier-mache figures.
It is well laid out and you can easily spend an afternoon or evening here. Read about our experience of the Pollença Fair which also had a children's farm to keep the kids entertained.
You can see this year's programme on the web link above (available about a week before the event).
More Mallorca Insights...
- Michelin stars 2020 in Mallorca
- November 2019 in Mallorca - Top 8 things to do
- What's on this Halloween 2019 in Mallorca
- The ideal island wedding - Rafa Nadal's marriage in Mallorca
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca