Pollença hosts this wonderful little handicraft's fair, with lovely stalls selling local artisan goods, ranging from woven baskets to soaps, pottery and delightful papier-mache figures.
It is well laid out and you can easily spend an afternoon or evening here. Read about our experience of the Pollença Fair which also had a children's farm to keep the kids entertained.
You can see this year's programme on the web link above (available about a week before the event).
More Mallorca Insights...
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020
- Where's The Mallorca Files filmed? - A guide to the show's locations
- Top 11 Mallorca wedding venues for 2020
- Mallorca in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca