Pollença hosts this wonderful little handicraft's fair, with lovely stalls selling local artisan goods, ranging from woven baskets to soaps, pottery and delightful papier-mache figures.
It is well laid out and you can easily spend an afternoon or evening here. Read about our experience of the Pollença Fair which also had a children's farm to keep the kids entertained.
You can see this year's programme on the web link above (available about a week before the event).
- Top 9 sunset hot spots in Mallorca for 2019
- Afternoon Tea "Miró-Style" at La Residencia
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Mallorca
- Celebrity-filled superyacht visits Mallorca
- Nikki Beach Champagne Brunch 2019 Review
- Tasty takeaway from Palma to your yacht