The tapas phenomenon is now firmly established as part of Palma's culinary scene, so much so that the restaurant owners decided to celebrate 'tapas' with a food fair - TaPalma!
The event is designed to showcase the quality and originality of tapas and cocktails on offer on the island. Around forty establishments take part and there are four recommended trails to follow.
Read about our experience of TaPalma for an insight into the event. Highly recommended!
More Mallorca Insights...
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca
- The Van Mallorca SuppER CluB 2020 Review
- What's on in Mallorca in February 2020?
- Mallorca's new food & fun hub opens May 2020
- See Mallorca's almond blossoms in 2020
- Mallorca in January 2020 - What's on & what to do