The tapas phenomenon is now firmly established as part of Palma's culinary scene, so much so that the restaurant owners decided to celebrate 'tapas' with a food fair - TaPalma!
The event is designed to showcase the quality and originality of tapas and cocktails on offer on the island. Around forty establishments take part and there are four recommended trails to follow.
Read about our experience of TaPalma for an insight into the event. Highly recommended!
More Mallorca Insights...
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020
- Top 10 fine restaurants in Mallorca in 2019
- Mallorca in Europe's top 10 destinations 2019
- Calo des Moro, smoke & alcohol-free beach
- Organic & healthy eating in Mallorca in 2019
- International visitors flock to Palma in 2019