The tapas phenomenon is now firmly established as part of Palma's culinary scene, so much so that the restaurant owners decided to celebrate 'tapas' with a food fair - TaPalma!
The event is designed to showcase the quality and originality of tapas and cocktails on offer on the island. Around forty establishments take part and there are four recommended trails to follow.
Read about our experience of TaPalma for an insight into the event. Highly recommended!
More Mallorca Insights...
- What's on in Mallorca December 2019
- Michelin stars 2020 in Mallorca
- November 2019 in Mallorca - Top 8 things to do
- What's on this Halloween 2019 in Mallorca
- The ideal island wedding - Rafa Nadal's marriage in Mallorca
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma