The tapas phenomenon is now firmly established as part of Palma's culinary scene, so much so that the restaurant owners decided to celebrate 'tapas' with a food fair - TaPalma!
The event is designed to showcase the quality and originality of tapas and cocktails on offer on the island. Around forty establishments take part and there are four recommended trails to follow.
Read about our experience of TaPalma for an insight into the event. Highly recommended!
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy, organic & eco eating in Mallorca
- 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca