The tapas phenomenon is now firmly established as part of Palma's culinary scene, so much so that the restaurant owners decided to celebrate 'tapas' with a food fair - TaPalma!
The event is designed to showcase the quality and originality of tapas and cocktails on offer on the island. Around forty establishments take part and there are four recommended trails to follow.
Read about our experience of TaPalma for an insight into the event. Highly recommended!
More Mallorca Insights...
- Where's The Mallorca Files filmed? - A guide to the show's locations
- Top 11 Mallorca wedding venues for 2020
- Mallorca in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca
- The Van Mallorca SuppER CluB 2020 Review
- What's on in Mallorca in February 2020?