All around the Mallorcan coast, the Carmen Virgin is celebrated as protectress of fishermen. Port d'Andratx is no exception.
16th July is the day of the Carmen, which starts with a solemn mass followed by live music and a party. However, celebrations last longer with highlights including a correfoc (fire run) on Friday 12th followed by a big party in the town centre. On Saturday, witness a spectacular horse show followed by yet another concert.
Click on the web link for the full programme.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca
- Explore the Mallorcan mountains on horseback
- Palma Nit de l'Art 2019 Review
- Mallorca in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Best 11 restaurants for groups in Mallorca 2019
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020