All around the Mallorcan coast, the Carmen Virgin is celebrated as protectress of fishermen. Port d'Andratx is no exception.
16th July is the day of the Carmen, which starts with a solemn mass followed by live music and a party. However, celebrations last longer.
Click on the web link for the full programme.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 11 celebrities to spot in Mallorca this summer
- Best 10 restaurants in Mallorca with sea views
- Safe beaches in Mallorca this summer 2020
- 7 fantastic family beaches in Mallorca
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020