From August 9th to 15th, the Perseids meteor shower will be visible in Mallorca. Shooting stars will cross the island's sky and, thanks to the summery weather, it'll be fairly easy to see them.
The best night will be from August 12th to 13th, and there will be activities throughout the island to facilitate the star sightings. Some of the largest ones will take place at Bellver Castle, Son Real near Can Picafort, Cases de Galatzó in the Tramuntana, Sant Llorenç, Costitx or Porreres.
More Mallorca Insights...
- What's on in Mallorca December 2019
- Michelin stars 2020 in Mallorca
- November 2019 in Mallorca - Top 8 things to do
- What's on this Halloween 2019 in Mallorca
- The ideal island wedding - Rafa Nadal's marriage in Mallorca
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma