From August 9th to 15th, the Perseids meteor shower will be visible in Mallorca. Shooting stars will cross the island's sky and, thanks to the summery weather, it'll be fairly easy to see them.
The best night will be from August 12th to 13th, and there will be activities throughout the island to facilitate the star sightings. Some of the largest ones will take place at Bellver Castle, Son Real near Can Picafort, Cases de Galatzó in the Tramuntana, Sant Llorenç, Costitx or Porreres.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Healthy, organic & eco eating in Mallorca
- 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca
- Top 11 celebrities to spot in Mallorca this summer