From August 9th to 15th, the Perseids meteor shower will be visible in Mallorca. Shooting stars will cross the island's sky and, thanks to the summery weather, it'll be fairly easy to see them.
The best night will be from August 12th to 13th, and there will be activities throughout the island to facilitate the star sightings. Some of the largest ones will take place at Bellver Castle, Son Real near Can Picafort, Cases de Galatzó in the Tramuntana, Sant Llorenç, Costitx or Porreres.
- Top 9 sunset hot spots in Mallorca for 2019
- Afternoon Tea "Miró-Style" at La Residencia
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Mallorca
- Celebrity-filled superyacht visits Mallorca
- Nikki Beach Champagne Brunch 2019 Review
- Tasty takeaway from Palma to your yacht