Mallorca has been a top family holiday destination for a number of decades. While the beach resorts remain a firm favourite for those travelling with children, the charms of the island’s capital city are becoming increasingly popular amongst all age groups.
Whether you decide to make Palma your base for a holiday or you are just travelling in for the day, we thought we would share some of the best things to do with your family. So without further ado, here are our top five things to do with the family in Palma.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca
- Top 11 celebrities to spot in Mallorca this summer
- Best 10 restaurants in Mallorca with sea views
- Safe beaches in Mallorca this summer 2020
- 7 fantastic family beaches in Mallorca
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do