Mallorca has been a top family holiday destination for a number of decades. While the beach resorts remain a firm favourite for those travelling with children, the charms of the island’s capital city are becoming increasingly popular amongst all age groups.
Whether you decide to make Palma your base for a holiday or you are just travelling in for the day, we thought we would share some of the best things to do with your family. So without further ado, here are our top five things to do with the family in Palma.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020
- Where's The Mallorca Files filmed? - A guide to the show's locations
- Top 11 Mallorca wedding venues for 2020
- Mallorca in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca