Mallorca has been a top family holiday destination for a number of decades. While the beach resorts remain a firm favourite for those travelling with children, the charms of the island’s capital city are becoming increasingly popular amongst all age groups.
Whether you decide to make Palma your base for a holiday or you are just travelling in for the day, we thought we would share some of the best things to do with your family. So without further ado, here are our top five things to do with the family in Palma.
- Top 9 sunset hot spots in Mallorca for 2019
- Afternoon Tea "Miró-Style" at La Residencia
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Mallorca
- Celebrity-filled superyacht visits Mallorca
- Nikki Beach Champagne Brunch 2019 Review
- Tasty takeaway from Palma to your yacht