Mallorca has been a top family holiday destination for a number of decades. While the beach resorts remain a firm favourite for those travelling with children, the charms of the island’s capital city are becoming increasingly popular amongst all age groups.
Whether you decide to make Palma your base for a holiday or you are just travelling in for the day, we thought we would share some of the best things to do with your family. So without further ado, here are our top five things to do with the family in Palma.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca
- Explore the Mallorcan mountains on horseback
- Palma Nit de l'Art 2019 Review
- Mallorca in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Best 11 restaurants for groups in Mallorca 2019