It feels like summer has arrived but Mallorca’s got a lot more to offer than sunbathing on a beach with your favourite cocktail in hand. The month of May usually provides the perfect temperature to get out and explore the best of this magical island.
There's always a lot going on in Mallorca so, to help you find some of the highlights, we've whittled down a list of our favourite events and things to see and do during May 2019.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020
- Top 10 fine restaurants in Mallorca in 2019
- Mallorca in Europe's top 10 destinations 2019
- Calo des Moro, smoke & alcohol-free beach
- Organic & healthy eating in Mallorca in 2019
- International visitors flock to Palma in 2019