Believe it or not, Mallorca is one of the trendiest hiking holiday destinations in Europe right now. Whilst spring is the favourite time of year for walkers to get their boots on, there are plenty of shorter and easier walks for those seeking a summertime stroll.
Many of the routes on the island begin or end near a superb eatery, so if a walk and epic meal combo sounds like something you would like to do on the island, then here are some of our top picks for this summer.
1. From Deià to Cala Deià
2. From Alaró to Alaró Castle
3. From Palma to Portixol
4. From Ses Salines to Es Trenc Beach
5. From Sant Elm to Torre de Cala Basset
6. From Portal Vells to Cala Figuera
More Mallorca Insights...
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020
- Where's The Mallorca Files filmed? - A guide to the show's locations
- Top 11 Mallorca wedding venues for 2020
- Mallorca in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca