Believe it or not, Mallorca is one of the trendiest hiking holiday destinations in Europe right now. Whilst spring is the favourite time of year for walkers to get their boots on, there are plenty of shorter and easier walks for those seeking a summertime stroll.
Many of the routes on the island begin or end near a superb eatery, so if a walk and epic meal combo sounds like something you would like to do on the island, then here are some of our top picks for this summer.
1. From Deià to Cala Deià
2. From Alaró to Alaró Castle
3. From Palma to Portixol
4. From Ses Salines to Es Trenc Beach
5. From Sant Elm to Torre de Cala Basset
6. From Portal Vells to Cala Figuera
More Mallorca Insights...
- Healthy, organic & eco holidays in Mallorca
- 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca
- Top 11 celebrities to spot in Mallorca this summer