The northern town of Muro holds a week-long festival for Sant Joan with dozens of activities for all ages.
The main events are the Correfoc on the 14th at 22:00, the Flower Power on the 22nd at midnight and a big party on the 24th. Fireworks close the fiesta on June 24th at midnight.
Please see the web link for the complete programme.
More Mallorca Insights...
- November 2019 in Mallorca - Top 8 things to do
- What's on this Halloween 2019 in Mallorca
- The ideal island wedding - Rafa Nadal's marriage in Mallorca
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca
- Explore the Mallorcan mountains on horseback