Founded in 1964, Mallorca Tennis was built by the Barcelona architect Francesc Mitjans, designer of the famous Camp Nou football stadium in Barcelona and other significant buildings in Spain.
Today, totally refurbished, the club offers its local and international members a high quality range of services, varying from private tennis lessons and body pump to hot yoga, cross training and much more.
Palma Sport & Tennis Club has five clay courts, including one centre court, all of which are flood light for evening games. The centre court can seat around 1200 people which makes it the ideal place for international tournaments and local competitions.
With a beautifully landscaped outdoor swimming pool you can enjoy the sporting activities offered both indoor and outdoor. The gym is fully stocked with the latest gear and training equipment. The spa are also offers massage therapies and beauty treatments for that 'all-round' pampering experience.
- Families & Kids
- Kids' lessons
- Spa / Fitness
- Beauty Treatments
- Massage / Relaxation
- Swimming Pool (outdoor)
- Tennis Court(s)
- Yoga Classes
- Meeting Spaces
- Suppliers of
- Equipment rental
- Parking on street
- Gym / Fitness Centre
- Guides & Instructors
- Fitness / Sports Instructor
- Tennis Coaching
- Adult Lessons
- Childrens Lessons
- Group Lessons
- Private Lessons
- Tennis Lessons
- Joan Maria Thomas, Palma de Mallorca
More Mallorca Insights...
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020
- Where's The Mallorca Files filmed? - A guide to the show's locations
- Top 11 Mallorca wedding venues for 2020
- Mallorca in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca