Founded in 1932 by Miquel Nadal, the winery is nowadays fully dedicated to the sustainable wine production under two brands: Albaflor and 110, both protected by the Appellation Binissalem and the Geographical Indication Regional Wine Mallorca.
They are currently growing eight different types of grape varieties: Manto Negro, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Syrah for the rosé and red wines and Prensal Blanc, Muscat, Parellada and Chardonnay for the white wines.
This winery is entirely open to the visitors. They organise guided tours of the vineyard, wine tastings, activities for the whole family including grape picking, cultural events and a lot more.
- Carrer Ramon Llull 2
More Mallorca Insights...
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020
- Top 10 fine restaurants in Mallorca in 2019
- Mallorca in Europe's top 10 destinations 2019
- Calo des Moro, smoke & alcohol-free beach
- Organic & healthy eating in Mallorca in 2019
- International visitors flock to Palma in 2019