Founded in 1932 by Miquel Nadal, the winery is nowadays fully dedicated to the sustainable wine production under two brands: Albaflor and 110, both protected by the Appellation Binissalem and the Geographical Indication Regional Wine Mallorca.
They are currently growing eight different types of grape varieties: Manto Negro, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Syrah for the rosé and red wines and Prensal Blanc, Muscat, Parellada and Chardonnay for the white wines.
This winery is entirely open to the visitors. They organise guided tours of the vineyard, wine tastings, activities for the whole family including grape picking, cultural events and a lot more.
- Carrer Ramon Llull 2
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020