February is here bearing longer days, more hours of sun and a slow but steady awakening of the island. It is one of the most beautiful months to spend some time in Mallorca as the island's illustrious almond blossom reaches full bloom.
Whether it be a hiking holiday, a Valentine's trip or a city break, there will be plenty of local fiestas, fairs, art exhibitions and sporting events taking place over the month. So let’s see if we can tempt you!
More Mallorca Insights...
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020
- Top 10 fine restaurants in Mallorca in 2019
- Mallorca in Europe's top 10 destinations 2019
- Calo des Moro, smoke & alcohol-free beach
- Organic & healthy eating in Mallorca in 2019
- International visitors flock to Palma in 2019