Located in a historical building, the dining room at this restaurant is built around an old olive oil mill or 'tafona' carefully preserved. They serve a local, traditional cuisine with fresh seasonal produce.
Fresh fish, grilled meat and salads are part of the menu, as well as more typical Mallorcan dishes like 'Frito Mallorquín' (fried liver with potatoes and peppers), 'Arroz Brut' (rice with local produce such as game, vegetables, sobrasada or butifarrón) and 'Tumbet' (fine slices of fried potato, aubergine and red pepper) among many others. Their most famous dish, however, is the 'lechona asada', roasted suckling pig.
Summer (April - October): Monday - Sunday, 12:30-16:00, 19:30-23:00.
Winter (November - March): Sunday - Friday (closed Tuesday), 12:30-16:00. Saturday and the eve of holidays: 12:30-16:00, 19:30-23:00.
- Carrretera Deià km 2.5
More Mallorca Insights...
- May: What's On & Weather in Mallorca 2021
- June: What's On & Weather in Mallorca 2021
- Fiestas, Festivals & Fairs 2021 in Mallorca
- Michelin stars 2021 in Mallorca
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca