Located just a few steps from Palma's cathedral and marina, this restaurant takes its name from the centenary tree located in the square where it is situated. A great place to sample some of the most creative tapas on offer in Mallorca.
There is a really large variety of tapas to choose from. So sit on their pleasant terrace or in their cosy dining room and share these delicacies with your friends and family. They also offer menus for groups and a private room for 10 people.
Open Tuesday to Sunday 08:30-01:00. The kitchen is open 13:00-23:00.
- Plaça de la Reina 5
More Mallorca Insights...
- Fiestas, Festivals & Fairs 2021 in Mallorca
- Michelin stars 2021 in Mallorca
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca