Located just a few steps from Palma's cathedral and marina, this restaurant takes its name from the centenary tree located in the square where it is situated. A great place to sample some of the most creative tapas on offer in Mallorca.
There is a really large variety of tapas to choose from. So sit on their pleasant terrace or in their cosy dining room and share these delicacies with your friends and family. They also offer menus for groups and a private room for 10 people.
Open Tuesday to Sunday 08:30-01:00. The kitchen is open 13:00-23:00.
- Plaça de la Reina 5
More Mallorca Insights...
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca
- Explore the Mallorcan mountains on horseback
- Palma Nit de l'Art 2019 Review
- Mallorca in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Best 11 restaurants for groups in Mallorca 2019
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020