Spain gets the theme-park treatment at this 'village' in the outskirts of Palma, where reproductions of famous buildings from Cordoba, Toledo and Madrid are gathered together with typical houses from the Spanish regions.
A visit here gives you a whistle-stop tour of Spanish architecture, showing its development through Muslim and then Christian influences. It's actually very nicely done. If you have never been to Granada, it's worth coming just for the reproduction of the salon, baths and patio from the Alhambra Palace.
You can eat Spanish food in the Plaza Mayor (Spanish spellings here) or sit outside a cafe watching the tourists buy pearls and souvenirs at the village shops. Various artists give displays of handicrafts in workshops scattered throughout the 'village'.
- Meeting Spaces
- Calle Poble Espanyol 55
More Mallorca Insights...
- Fiestas, Festivals & Fairs 2021 in Mallorca
- Michelin stars 2021 in Mallorca
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca