Alcudia is located at the top of Mallorca, on the north coast. From Alcudia, take the road going to Mal Pas. Then you can either follow it along the coastline until it reaches the beginning of the road up to the "Hermita La Victoria". Or you can follow an inland trail (signposted 'Fundacion') towards the Yannick & Ben Jokober Foundation and then take the marked trail to the Hermita.
From the Hermitage there is a magnificent panoramic view of the entire bay of Pollença and the Formentor peninsula. Refreshments can be had in the Hermitages hostelery. Upon return numerous small coves provide the opportunity for a refreshing swim. For those preferring a shorter trip, you can go by car to the starting point of the road up to the Hermitage, which makes the climb up a 15-minute walk. If you take advantage of lunching at the hostelery, you can then return to Alcudia and visit the city's walls and the Roman ruins of ancient Alcudia.
- Hiking / Walking
- Trails & Routes
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy, organic & eco eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca