This eclectic mixture of art and sculpture, set in beautiful parkland in the north of Mallorca is one to put on your list of things to do.
The Fundación’s main objectives are the conservation and restoration of Spanish Heritage or designated landmarks and also the furthering of the Fine Arts. The collection exhibits paintings and sculpture, encourages artistic interchange and all endeavours associated with the arts and the Balearic Islands.
The building was designed by Hassan Fahty based on traditional Moroccan architecture. One of the highlights of the museum is a 15th-century wood panelled ceiling. The collections include more than 150 portraits of children from the 16th to the 19th centuries, a sculpture garden with pieces by Ben Jakober and Yannick Vu, a beautiful rose garden, an old restored military outpost and the space "SoKraTES", an experimental museum exhibition that showcases objects from different times and places.
- Meeting Spaces
- Es Mal Pas
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020