This is the view of Port de Soller, on the west coast of Majorca. The resort has always been a popular destination and is serviced by traditional links like the old tram from Soller, the tracks for which you can see in the foreground; and then on to Palma de Mallorca, as well as by more modern roads and tunnels.
During the summer months the sun sets in the entrance to the bay. Port de Soller is also home to a number of good hotels and a new luxury hotel. We would like to thank our local partners, Fet a Soller - a supplier and producer of great Mallorcan local produce and Andy at Tramuntana Tours - for their help in bringing this Mallorca webcam to you.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca
- Top 11 celebrities to spot in Mallorca this summer
- Best 10 restaurants in Mallorca with sea views
- Safe beaches in Mallorca this summer 2020
- 7 fantastic family beaches in Mallorca
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do