This is the view of Port de Soller, on the west coast of Majorca. The resort has always been a popular destination and is serviced by traditional links like the old tram from Soller, the tracks for which you can see in the foreground; and then on to Palma de Mallorca, as well as by more modern roads and tunnels.
During the summer months the sun sets in the entrance to the bay. Port de Soller is also home to a number of good hotels and a new luxury hotel. We would like to thank our local partners, Fet a Soller - a supplier and producer of great Mallorcan local produce and Andy at Tramuntana Tours - for their help in bringing this Mallorca webcam to you.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Fiestas, Festivals & Fairs 2021 in Mallorca
- Michelin stars 2021 in Mallorca
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca