Take in the beautiful Island of Mallorca from the skies, and see spectacular views across to neighbouring Menorca and Cabrera.
The experienced team at Ballooning Mallorca have been operating in Mallorca for over 20 years, and they have a team of record-breaking, multi-lingual, and Spanish national team balloonists, so you can rest assured you're in safe hands.
Catch the morning sunrise, or take a flight later in the day to see the sunset, gliding across the Island on thermals and soaking up a totally different view of Mallora. You can help set up the balloon if you want to get really hands on, or even take the controls under the watchful eye of the pilot.
To give you a taster - only a few moments after the take off from the basket you will see the majestic sunrise or sunset on the horizon. Coasts, mountain chains and the whole island will shimmer in a mysterious light. You will float quietly through the sky like a bird with a fantastic view of the sunflower fields and olive woods.
The minimum flight time is 1 hour, and you can choose to take some friends (max 20 people), or just you and that special someone for a romantic treat. Depending on the time of year (and the weather), you can take off between 07:00 and 09:00 or between 16:00 and 20:00.
Just some of the flights they offer include:
- Classic Flight: 1 hour flight with champagne, CD gift certificate and in small groups between 4 and 8 passengers in the basket. Reservations accepted from 1 person to 8.
- Private Flight: 1 hour flight for couples with champagne (Möet) and Canapes and a CD gift certificate.
- Exclusive Gourmet Flight: 1 hour flight with dinner at Capdepera, Andreu Genestra restaurant, where you can enjoy a first class gourmet meal.
- Flight over the Tramuntana Mountains: Stunning 1 hour flight from Lluc in the heart of the Serra with breakfast.
- Corporate Groups: Capacity for up to 40 people for 30 - 60 minute flights. Reservations need to be made three months in advance.
- Families & Kids
- Children welcome
- Meeting Spaces
- Ascents & Descents
- Hot Air Balloon
- Scenic Flights
- Drinks Included
- Guides & Instructors
- Flying Instructors
- Open Seasons
More Mallorca Insights...
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020
- Top 10 fine restaurants in Mallorca in 2019
- Mallorca in Europe's top 10 destinations 2019
- Calo des Moro, smoke & alcohol-free beach
- Organic & healthy eating in Mallorca in 2019
- International visitors flock to Palma in 2019