This tapas bar, located in the heart of Palma's old town, is the place to go if you want to escape the tourists.
Hidden away in a fairly residential part of Palma but only a couple of minutes walk from Plaça Major, this is where Palmarites come for a drink. It's big, with plenty of seating, it serves tapas and there is a large screen that shows all sorts of video clips and sports events.
They have a long list of craft, national and international beers, organise regular events throughout the week and serve delicious pintxos, tapas and traditional Mallorcan cuisine.
Open Monday to Saturday from 19:00 to 02:00.
- Carrer del Pes de la Farina 12
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca