This tapas bar, located in the heart of Palma's old town, is the place to go if you want to escape the tourists.
Hidden away in a fairly residential part of Palma but only a couple of minutes walk from Plaça Major, this is where Palmarites come for a drink. It's big, with plenty of seating, it serves tapas and there is a large screen that shows all sorts of video clips and sports events.
They have a long list of craft, national and international beers, organise regular events throughout the week and serve delicious pintxos, tapas and traditional Mallorcan cuisine.
Open Monday to Saturday from 19:00 to 02:00.
- Carrer del Pes de la Farina 12
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020