Built on the rocky coastline overlooking the sea, this is a popular place to spend the day, watch the sunset, or just to drop by for dinner. Their swimming pool and sun-loungers with wonderful views make it a great spot to cool off during the hot summer Mallorcan days.
This beach club has been built at the foot of a cliff, on the exact spot where they extracted the sandstone with which the medieval cathedral of Palma was made. From here you can see part of Palma's bay and experience the true Mediterranean.
Sunbathe on one of their sun-loungers or Balinese beds, swim in the sea or the swimming pool, enjoy a massage, sip a cocktail, eat lunch or dinner... they have everything you need to spend the day, even a club area with newspapers, WiFi, TVs and a business area. And to finish off a great day, watch the sunset from their chill-out terrace with some of the best DJs on the island.
Sun loungers are available for reserving online before you arrive at the following prices:
- Premium: €45 - includes sun lounger, towel, welcome glass of Cava, soft drink and fruit brochette.
- Premium Plus: €55 - includes all of the above with a sun lounger positioned on the front line, offering the best views.
- Bali Bed: €200 for 2 people - includes a Bali bed, bottle of Cava, 4 towels, 2 soft drinks and fruit platter. Add a 3rd person for €45.
- Spa / Fitness
- Massage / Relaxation
- Swimming Pool (outdoor)
- WiFi / Internet
- L’Oronella s/n (Urb. Puig de Ros)
More Mallorca Insights...
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca
- Explore the Mallorcan mountains on horseback
- Palma Nit de l'Art 2019 Review
- Mallorca in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Best 11 restaurants for groups in Mallorca 2019