An island drenched in natural beauty, Mallorca is one of the most popular holiday destinations in Europe right now. Although much of its land has been developed for tourism, evident from the number of resorts, hotels and restaurants popping up all over the place, you will be pleasantly surprised at how much of the island's natural beauty has been preserved.
There is a wide range of landscapes on this Mediterranean island, from sandy beaches with turquoise waters and rugged rocky cliffs where waves crash, to snow-capped mountains, lush Mediterranean forests and calm wetlands full of wildlife. There is something new to explore every day.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Fiestas, Festivals & Fairs 2021 in Mallorca
- Michelin stars 2021 in Mallorca
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca