Sunset is the most magical time of day wherever you find yourself in the world. Being an island, you are spoilt for choice when it comes to locating a place to watch the sun go down in Mallorca.
Imagine soaking up the evening glow of the sunlight over a dreamy dinner or a cocktail alfresco style. Perhaps you’re a hopeless romantic and want to escape the crowds for a sunset cruise along the coastline.
Here’s a guide to how we think you should spend your sunsets in Mallorca.
1. Sa Foradada (Deià)
2. Roxy’s Beach Bar (Puerto Portals)
3. 49 Steps (Palma)
4. Assaona (Palma)
5. Mini Bar (Port de Sóller)
6. Hotel Illa d’Or (Port de Pollença)
7. Mhares Sea Club (near Palma)
8. Sunset boat trip
9. Serra de Tramuntana (west of Mallorca)
More Mallorca Insights...
- November 2019 in Mallorca - Top 8 things to do
- What's on this Halloween 2019 in Mallorca
- The ideal island wedding - Rafa Nadal's marriage in Mallorca
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca
- Explore the Mallorcan mountains on horseback