Sunset is the most magical time of day wherever you find yourself in the world. Being an island, you are spoilt for choice when it comes to locating a place to watch the sun go down in Mallorca.
Imagine soaking up the evening glow of the sunlight over a dreamy dinner or a cocktail alfresco style. Perhaps you’re a hopeless romantic and want to escape the crowds for a sunset cruise along the coastline.
Here’s a guide to how we think you should spend your sunsets in Mallorca.
1. Sa Foradada (Deià)
2. Roxy’s Beach Bar (Puerto Portals)
3. 49 Steps (Palma)
4. Assaona (Palma)
5. Mini Bar (Port de Sóller)
6. Hotel Illa d’Or (Port de Pollença)
7. Mhares Sea Club (near Palma)
8. Sunset boat trip
9. Serra de Tramuntana (west of Mallorca)
More Mallorca Insights...
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020
- Top 10 fine restaurants in Mallorca in 2019
- Mallorca in Europe's top 10 destinations 2019
- Calo des Moro, smoke & alcohol-free beach
- Organic & healthy eating in Mallorca in 2019
- International visitors flock to Palma in 2019