The 36th edition of the Palma Boat Show will take place between Saturday, April 27th and Wednesday, May 1st in its usual spot around Moll Vell pier, close to Palma’s majestic cathedral. With more than 40,000 people expected to attend over the five days, the city’s restaurants, bars and hotels are gearing up for an influx of visitors.
Whilst there will be plenty of things going on within the show, as exhibitors travelling from far and wide showcase what the global sailing and marine world have to offer, we always love the buzzing atmosphere the Palma Boat Show creates around the whole city at this time of year. So we thought we would share some of our favourite places to visit over the next few days where you can rub shoulders with locals and other boat show visitors at the same time.
The show will be open daily from 11:00 until 20:00, apart from Saturday’s late-night “The Night of the Sea” event, when the show goes on until 23:00. Regular tickets cost €6 per person.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca