There is nothing quite like cruising around the coastline of Mallorca on a yacht, and there are plenty of fabulous waterside restaurants dotted around the island which provide easy access from the water for a spot of lunch or dinner.
Whether you choose to anchor in a secluded bay, find a buoy or rent a temporary mooring in a port, the options are endless so you will never have to travel too far from your yacht this summer. You can pick between quiet beach settings, dine in style at one of the hottest beach clubs on the island or take refuge at one of the marinas in the evening and enjoy a more sophisticated dining experience, giving you the perfect excuse to dress to impress.
These are our favourite restaurants to reach by yacht in 2019:
1. Ca’s Patró March (Deià)
2. Sa Foradada (Deià)
3. Nikki Beach (Calvià Beach)
4. Cap Falcó Beach Club (Cap Falcó)
5. Gran Folies Beach Club (Cala Llamp)
6. Purobeach (Illetas)
7. Flanigan (Puerto Portals)
8. Coast by East (Port Adriano)
9. Colón (Porto Colom)
10. Rocamar (Port d'Andratx)
11. Stay (Port de Pollença)
12. Randemar (Port de Sóller)
More Mallorca Insights...
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020
- Top 10 fine restaurants in Mallorca in 2019
- Mallorca in Europe's top 10 destinations 2019
- Calo des Moro, smoke & alcohol-free beach
- Organic & healthy eating in Mallorca in 2019
- International visitors flock to Palma in 2019