In late January, the almond trees on Mallorca start to blossom. The beautiful white blossoms cover the countryside until mid February. Son Severa hosts this country fair in honour of this important Majorcan crop.
The event aims to promote the healthy nut and other almond related products, including almond oil, make-up, perfume, scented candles and soap. Traditional harvesting tools will be on display as well as a selection of animals.
The fair will take place at the Cases de Ca s'Hereu, a country estate dating from the 13th century.
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020