In late January, the almond trees on Mallorca start to blossom. The beautiful white blossoms cover the countryside until mid February. Son Severa hosts this country fair in honour of this important Majorcan crop.
The event aims to promote the healthy nut and other almond related products, including almond oil, make-up, perfume, scented candles and soap. Traditional harvesting tools will be on display as well as a selection of animals.
The fair will take place at the Cases de Ca s'Hereu, a country estate dating from the 13th century.
Dates for this event
More Mallorca Insights...
- Mallorca's new food & fun hub opens May 2020
- See Mallorca's almond blossoms in 2020
- Mallorca in January 2020 - What's on & what to do
- Happy New Year from Mallorca!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMallorca.com
- Christmas & New Year 2019 in Mallorca - The best things to do