Calvià hosts it's agricultural fair this weekend. With an emphasis on the unique and rare breeds of sheep and goats, this is the place to come to see local farm animals on Mallorca.
In addition to livestock, there are plenty of stalls featuring local produce, pottery and other crafts.
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020