Calvià hosts it's agricultural fair this weekend. With an emphasis on the unique and rare breeds of sheep and goats, this is the place to come to see local farm animals on Mallorca.
In addition to livestock, there are plenty of stalls featuring local produce, pottery and other crafts.
More Mallorca Insights...
- What's on in Mallorca December 2019
- Michelin stars 2020 in Mallorca
- November 2019 in Mallorca - Top 8 things to do
- What's on this Halloween 2019 in Mallorca
- The ideal island wedding - Rafa Nadal's marriage in Mallorca
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma