Calvià hosts it's agricultural fair this weekend. With an emphasis on the unique and rare breeds of sheep and goats, this is the place to come to see local farm animals on Mallorca.
In addition to livestock, there are plenty of stalls featuring local produce, pottery and other crafts.
- Top 9 sunset hot spots in Mallorca for 2019
- Afternoon Tea "Miró-Style" at La Residencia
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Mallorca
- Celebrity-filled superyacht visits Mallorca
- Nikki Beach Champagne Brunch 2019 Review
- Tasty takeaway from Palma to your yacht