Thanks to around 300 days of sunshine per year and an array of enchanting scenery, from rugged mountain backdrops to idyllic paradise beaches, Mallorca has all the ingredients to create the perfect picnic.
Year round, you will find both locals and tourists gathering for big picnics with families and friends on the island's beaches, mountains and natural parks. Although you can bring a picnic blanket and plonk it down wherever you like, the island hosts some designated picnic areas too. For the ultimate picnic experience, here are some handpicked locations providing top-notch picnic and BBQ facilities.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca