Whether you're a family, a group of friends or a couple looking for a city break this winter, the beautiful city of Palma has it all. From shopping, international restaurants and a vibrant nightlife scene to historical monuments, museums and stunning architecture. What more could you possibly ask for?
We thought we'd compile a selection of what makes Palma exceptional in winter and give you some ideas as to how to spend your city break on the island of Mallorca.
More Mallorca Insights...
- See Mallorca's almond blossoms in 2020
- Mallorca in January 2020 - What's on & what to do
- Happy New Year from Mallorca!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMallorca.com
- Christmas & New Year 2019 in Mallorca - The best things to do
- Top 6 reasons to visit Palma in winter 2019/20