The traditional Mallorcan Fire Run (Correfoc) is a festival unlike anything you will see in the UK and must if you are lucky enough to be in Mallorca when one takes place.
The procession of devils and demons walks through town letting off fireworks and breathing flames until they arrive in the centre of town for a dance and more fireworks.
WARNING! - These festivals are fun but the are not suitable for very young children or anyone who is alarmed by loud bangs/fireworks. Wear a long-sleeved shirt and if possible a hooded jumper.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca
- Top 11 celebrities to spot in Mallorca this summer
- Best 10 restaurants in Mallorca with sea views
- Safe beaches in Mallorca this summer 2020
- 7 fantastic family beaches in Mallorca
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do