The traditional Mallorcan Fire Run (Correfoc) is a festival unlike anything you will see in the UK and must if you are lucky enough to be in Mallorca when one takes place.
The procession of devils and demons walks through town letting off fireworks and breathing flames until they arrive in the centre of town for a dance and more fireworks.
WARNING! - These festivals are fun but the are not suitable for very young children or anyone who is alarmed by loud bangs/fireworks. Wear a long-sleeved shirt and if possible a hooded jumper.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy, organic & eco eating in Mallorca
- 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca