Now in its 8th year, EMIFF is based in the heart of the Mediterranean, in Mallorca’s buzzing and culturally rich capital city of Palma.
The programme is curated to showcase a culturally diverse, inclusive and provocative mix of feature films, short films, documentaries, music videos, film’s for kids, experimental films, Virtual Reality and a brand new Web/TV series category.
Events take place in the coolest locations Palma has to offer: Teatre Principal, Cineciutat, Es Baluard Museum, Gerhardt Braun Gallery, Rialto Living and a drive-in Cinema in Port Adriano.
Inspiring films, interesting industry events such as masterclasses and panels, as well as daily networking events like Cafe Con Cine and Evolution Cocktail Hour. Join The Evolution!
More Mallorca Insights...
- November 2019 in Mallorca - Top 8 things to do
- What's on this Halloween 2019 in Mallorca
- The ideal island wedding - Rafa Nadal's marriage in Mallorca
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca
- Explore the Mallorcan mountains on horseback