Now in its 9th year, EMIFF is based in the heart of the Mediterranean, in Mallorca’s buzzing and culturally rich capital city of Palma.
The programme is curated to showcase a culturally diverse, inclusive and provocative mix of feature films, short films, documentaries, music videos, film’s for kids, experimental films, Virtual Reality and a brand new Web/TV series category.
Events take place in the coolest locations Palma has to offer: Teatre Principal, Cineciutat, Es Baluard Museum, Gerhardt Braun Gallery, Rialto Living and a drive-in Cinema in Port Adriano.
Inspiring films, interesting industry events such as masterclasses and panels, as well as daily networking events like Cafe Con Cine and Evolution Cocktail Hour. Join The Evolution!
Dates for this event
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020