Every year, visitors from all over the world flock to Mallorca's coastline to soak up the glorious Mediterranean sunshine, golden sandy beaches and turquoise sea waters. However, there is much more to this island than a beach holiday resort.
Prepared to be inspired by these wonderful day trips where you can explore the real Mallorca. They're full of history, culture and natural beauty.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy, organic & eco eating in Mallorca
- 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca