Countries like Austria, the Netherlands, Poland or Germany celebrate the Sankt Martin every year, a festivity when children light up the streets at night with paper lanterns in search of Saint Martin, the soldier.
There will be paper lantern workshops for children from 4 years old, as well as cookie baking lessons and facepainting. A storyteller will recount the tales of this magical night, after which children will illuminate Puerto Portal's marina while Saint Martin awaits them with his long red cape. Festivities will end with hot chocolate and cookies for kids and parents.
From 16:00. You must book to participate in the workshops using the enquiry link.
- Portals Nous
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy, organic & eco eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca