The Inca Jazz Festival takes place this month offering a selection of jazz concerts, jam sessions and workshops.
There are four jazz evenings, each taking place in the Claustre de Sant Domingo, in Inca. Entrance is free, although a €2 donation is suggested. The event is organised in collaboration with local businesses and restaurants, so wine and tapas can be purchased at favourable rates on the night before and after the performance.
Check the website link for details.
- Snow Report
More Mallorca Insights...
- Mallorca's new food & fun hub opens May 2020
- See Mallorca's almond blossoms in 2020
- Mallorca in January 2020 - What's on & what to do
- Happy New Year from Mallorca!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMallorca.com
- Christmas & New Year 2019 in Mallorca - The best things to do