The Inca Jazz Festival takes place this month offering a selection of jazz concerts, jam sessions and workshops.
There are four jazz evenings, each taking place in the Claustre de Sant Domingo, in Inca. Entrance is free, although a €2 donation is suggested. The event is organised in collaboration with local businesses and restaurants, so wine and tapas can be purchased at favourable rates on the night before and after the performance.
Check the website link for details.
- Snow Report
- Top 9 sunset hot spots in Mallorca for 2019
- Afternoon Tea "Miró-Style" at La Residencia
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Mallorca
- Celebrity-filled superyacht visits Mallorca
- Nikki Beach Champagne Brunch 2019 Review
- Tasty takeaway from Palma to your yacht