The celebrations of the Virgin Mary in Ca'n Picafort, a town on the north coast of the island next to the beach resort of Port d'Alcudia, run for over two weeks.
There are parties and competitions as well as fairs and markets. The most popular events are the swimming competition with rubber ducks on Thursday15th at 12:00 followed by a big fireworks display at midnight.
Find out about the timings of these events in the official programme on the web link above
- Top 9 sunset hot spots in Mallorca for 2019
- Afternoon Tea "Miró-Style" at La Residencia
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Mallorca
- Celebrity-filled superyacht visits Mallorca
- Nikki Beach Champagne Brunch 2019 Review
- Tasty takeaway from Palma to your yacht