The celebrations of the Virgin Mary in Ca'n Picafort, a town on the north coast of the island next to the beach resort of Port d'Alcudia, run for over two weeks.
There are parties and competitions as well as fairs and markets. The most popular events are the swimming competition with rubber ducks on Thursday15th at 12:00 followed by a big fireworks display at midnight.
Find out about the timings of these events in the official programme on the web link above
More Mallorca Insights...
- What's on in Mallorca December 2019
- Michelin stars 2020 in Mallorca
- November 2019 in Mallorca - Top 8 things to do
- What's on this Halloween 2019 in Mallorca
- The ideal island wedding - Rafa Nadal's marriage in Mallorca
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma