Manacor celebrates its 'Spring Festival' with a multitude of activities including the annual agricultural and livestock fair.
There really is something for everyone including a craft fair, cooking demonstrations, flower shows, wine tastings, tapas routes and exhibitors. Street entertainment adds to the fun with traditional parades featuring 'gegants' (giants) and 'cossiers' (local folk dancers) and decorated floats, live music and dancing.
The programme is available online about a week before the event, click on the website link.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca
- Top 11 celebrities to spot in Mallorca this summer
- Best 10 restaurants in Mallorca with sea views
- Safe beaches in Mallorca this summer 2020
- 7 fantastic family beaches in Mallorca
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do