Santanyi hosts a celebration for Sant Jaume (Saint James) that combines traditional festivities with workshops, live music and sports events.
The main event is the parade of giantsthat takes place on the evening of 24th, the day before the celebration of Sant Jaume, followed by a concert.
The full programme is available online (only in Catalan), check out the web link.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Fiestas, Festivals & Fairs 2021 in Mallorca
- Michelin stars 2021 in Mallorca
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca