Santanyi hosts a two-week long celebration for Sant Jaume (Saint James) that combines traditional festivities with workshops, live music and sports events.
The main event is the parade of demons and xeremiers that takes place on the evening of 24th, the day before the celebration of Sant Jaume, followed by a big concert. Fireworks take place on the night of the 25th.
The full programme is available online (only in Catalan), check out the web link.
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020