15 associations from all over the globe will come to Mallorca to showcase their folk music and dance.
Different places in Palma will host performances from Brazil, Bulgaria, Colombia, Egypt, Greece, India, Italy, Kosovo, Lithuania, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia and Turkey.
There will be a final gala with an awards ceremony on April 6th.
- Top 9 sunset hot spots in Mallorca for 2019
- Afternoon Tea "Miró-Style" at La Residencia
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Mallorca
- Celebrity-filled superyacht visits Mallorca
- Nikki Beach Champagne Brunch 2019 Review
- Tasty takeaway from Palma to your yacht