15 associations from all over the globe will come to Mallorca to showcase their folk music and dance.
Different places in Palma will host performances from Brazil, Bulgaria, Colombia, Egypt, Greece, India, Italy, Kosovo, Lithuania, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia and Turkey.
There will be a final gala with an awards ceremony on April 6th.
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020