Agroturismo Ca Na Susi, on the outskirts of Palma, turns into the Scream Farm for Halloween and three weekends in November.
Four different terrifying scenarios, actors and actresses and a haunted farm make this event the scariest on the island. Venture into the Haunted Forest with only a glow stick to guide your steps, head into the House of Lost Souls and prepare to face Satan, face a Zombie Attack with a paintball gun or, for the more adventurous, enter into Phobia (available for a €5 fee).
There are different tickets available, click on the website link to purchase yours. Not recommended for children under 15.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Michelin stars 2020 in Mallorca
- November 2019 in Mallorca - Top 8 things to do
- What's on this Halloween 2019 in Mallorca
- The ideal island wedding - Rafa Nadal's marriage in Mallorca
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca