Agroturismo Ca Na Susi, on the outskirts of Palma, turns into the Scream Farm for Halloween and three weekends in November.
Four different terrifying scenarios, actors and actresses and a haunted farm make this event the scariest on the island. Venture into the Haunted Forest with only a glow stick to guide your steps, head into the House of Lost Souls and prepare to face Satan, face a Zombie Attack with a paintball gun or, for the more adventurous, enter into Phobia (available for a €5 fee).
There are different tickets available, click on the website link to purchase yours. Not recommended for children under 15.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca
- Top 11 celebrities to spot in Mallorca this summer
- Best 10 restaurants in Mallorca with sea views
- Safe beaches in Mallorca this summer 2020
- 7 fantastic family beaches in Mallorca
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do