Agroturismo Ca Na Susi, on the outskirts of Palma, turns into the Scream Farm for Halloween and three weekends in November.
Four different terrifying scenarios, actors and actresses and a haunted farm make this event the scariest on the island. Venture into the Haunted Forest with only a glow stick to guide your steps, head into the House of Lost Souls and prepare to face Satan, face a Zombie Attack with a paintball gun or, for the more adventurous, enter into Phobia (available for a €5 fee).
There are different tickets available, click on the website link to purchase yours. Not recommended for children under 15.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020
- Where's The Mallorca Files filmed? - A guide to the show's locations
- Top 11 Mallorca wedding venues for 2020
- Mallorca in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca