The traditional celebration of Sant Jaume in Manacor lasts for over a week with lots of events.
A popular event is on Saturday night, with the night market and fair. A big party usually takes place on the 24th, and there are fireworks on the 25th.
You can find details of all the events in the website link above (available about a week before the event).
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca
- Top 11 celebrities to spot in Mallorca this summer
- Best 10 restaurants in Mallorca with sea views
- Safe beaches in Mallorca this summer 2020
- 7 fantastic family beaches in Mallorca
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do