One of the most traditional and popular markets on the island, held in the town of Sóller every Saturday from 08:00 to 14:00.
In the local market, you will find fruit and veg, cheese, fish, meat and other local produce, while the Plaça des Mercat has stalls selling clothes, shoes, jewellery and homeware.
Dates for this event
More Mallorca Insights...
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca
- The Van Mallorca SuppER CluB 2020 Review
- What's on in Mallorca in February 2020?
- Mallorca's new food & fun hub opens May 2020
- See Mallorca's almond blossoms in 2020
- Mallorca in January 2020 - What's on & what to do