This family-run bodega located in the municipality of Consell has a long tradition. Since 1711, the Ribas family has dedicated itself to caring for its vineyards and producing wine, and it is one of the oldest wineries on Mallorca.
Close to the winery are the family’s own vineyards, covering 40 hectares. Most contain old vines and are the winery’s most important asset.
The vines include white varietals Prensal Blanc, Chardonnay, Viognier, Chenin and tiny grained Muscatel, and red varieties Manto Negro, Gargollassa, Callet, Garnacha, Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah and Merlot.
Visits are by appointment only, Monday to Friday 10:00 to 18:00.
- Camí de Muntanya 2
- Top 9 sunset hot spots in Mallorca for 2019
- Afternoon Tea "Miró-Style" at La Residencia
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Mallorca
- Celebrity-filled superyacht visits Mallorca
- Nikki Beach Champagne Brunch 2019 Review
- Tasty takeaway from Palma to your yacht