Mallorca 312 is one of the most prestigious races on an island that has fastly become a mecca for cyclists. Every year, they invite a legend to take part in the competition and 2019's guest is none other than Alberto Contador.
One of the most successful riders of his generation, Contador won the Tour de France twice (2007 and 2009), the Giro d'Italia twice (2008 and 2015) and the Vuelta a España three times (2008, 2012 and 2014). The Mallorca cyclosportive race celebrates its 10th anniversary this year and the 8,000 lucky cyclists who have managed to secure a spot in the challenge will be able to ride alongside Contador to mark the occasion.
There are three courses to choose from – 167, 225 and, of course, 312 kilometres – running along Mallorca's stunning coastline and the gruelling Tramuntana mountain roads. This year's registrations ran out in only six days, proving the race's huge popularity.
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020