This cyclo-sportive tour of Mallorca covers 312km and has an altitude gain of 5,050m. The start and finish are located in Playa de Muro, near Alcudia, and you have 14 hours to complete the course!
The mammoth 312-kilometre route contains 5,050 metres of climbing, while there is also a 225-kilometre race with 3,973 metres of climb and a 167-kilometre course with 2,475 metres of altitude gain. In all routes, cyclists will ride through the Serra de Tramuntana mountain range, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO under the Cultural Landscape category.
You can register to take part via their website (link on this page) or, if cycling is not, your thing then make sure you secure a spot on the race route to watch them pedal by. Entries are limited to 7,250 places for the three races included in the competition.
Dates for this event
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020