This cyclo-sportive tour of Mallorca covers 312km and has an altitude gain of 5,050m. The start and finish are located in Playa de Muro, near Alcudia, and you have 14 hours to complete the course!
The mammoth 312-kilometre route contains 5,050 metres of climbing, while there is also a 225-kilometre race with 3,973 metres of climb and a 167-kilometre course with 2,475 metres of altitude gain. In all routes, cyclists will ride through the Serra de Tramuntana mountain range, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO under the Cultural Landscape category.
You can register to take part via their website (link on this page) or, if cycling is not, your thing then make sure you secure a spot on the race route to watch them pedal by. Entries are limited to 7,250 places for the three races included in the competition.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020
- Top 10 fine restaurants in Mallorca in 2019
- Mallorca in Europe's top 10 destinations 2019
- Calo des Moro, smoke & alcohol-free beach
- Organic & healthy eating in Mallorca in 2019
- International visitors flock to Palma in 2019