Conde Nast Traveller's readers have voted the Top Hotels in Spain and Portugal and the gorgeous 5-star Sant Francesc Hotel in Palma has been chosen as the number one.
This stunning luxury boutique hotel located in a 19th-century mansion in the centre of Palma was already picked as one of the 50 Best Hotels in the World by the prestigious travelling magazine, so this new award comes as no surprise.
Sant Francesc Hotel has received a whopping 96.55 score in Conde Nast Traveller's Readers' Choice Awards. Congratulations!
More Mallorca Insights...
- Healthy, organic & eco holidays in Mallorca
- 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca
- Top 11 celebrities to spot in Mallorca this summer