Conde Nast Traveller's readers have voted the Top Hotels in Spain and Portugal and the gorgeous 5-star Sant Francesc Hotel in Palma has been chosen as the number one.
This stunning luxury boutique hotel located in a 19th-century mansion in the centre of Palma was already picked as one of the 50 Best Hotels in the World by the prestigious travelling magazine, so this new award comes as no surprise.
Sant Francesc Hotel has received a whopping 96.55 score in Conde Nast Traveller's Readers' Choice Awards. Congratulations!
- Top 9 sunset hot spots in Mallorca for 2019
- Afternoon Tea "Miró-Style" at La Residencia
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Mallorca
- Celebrity-filled superyacht visits Mallorca
- Nikki Beach Champagne Brunch 2019 Review
- Tasty takeaway from Palma to your yacht