Conde Nast Traveller's readers have voted the Top Hotels in Spain and Portugal and the gorgeous 5-star Sant Francesc Hotel in Palma has been chosen as the number one.
This stunning luxury boutique hotel located in a 19th-century mansion in the centre of Palma was already picked as one of the 50 Best Hotels in the World by the prestigious travelling magazine, so this new award comes as no surprise.
Sant Francesc Hotel has received a whopping 96.55 score in Conde Nast Traveller's Readers' Choice Awards. Congratulations!
More Mallorca Insights...
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca
- Explore the Mallorcan mountains on horseback
- Palma Nit de l'Art 2019 Review
- Mallorca in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Best 11 restaurants for groups in Mallorca 2019