Chef Adrián Quetglas and his team create menus based on natural products, traditional recipes and avant-garde techniques of different but complementary cultures, always from the point of view of an author.
Born in Buenos Aires with Mallorcan blood and family, Quetglas is passionate about the island and its cuisine. In fact, his first job in restoration was on the island when he was very young. After a decade succeeding in the difficult and saturated dining scene in Moscow, London and Paris, Adrián returned to Mallorca to offer his enriched, expert and international gastronomic vision, always with a Mediterranean filter.
He intends to democratise haute cuisine, bringing it to everyone. His dishes are produced with fresh market produce, always very concerned about aesthetics and extremely perfectionist. At the restaurant, he offers a two or six-course weekly lunch menu and a tasting dinner menu with the possibility of adding wine pairings.
Open Tuesday to Saturday from 13:00 to 16:00 and from 20:00 to 23:30.
- Paseo Mallorca 20
More Mallorca Insights...
- Mallorca's new food & fun hub opens May 2020
- See Mallorca's almond blossoms in 2020
- Mallorca in January 2020 - What's on & what to do
- Happy New Year from Mallorca!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMallorca.com
- Christmas & New Year 2019 in Mallorca - The best things to do