Their innovative take on Mediterranean cuisine uses fresh produce cooked with the latest culinary techniques. They offer a selection of contemporary tasting menus.
Situated right in front of Playa de Muro, this restaurant serves the signature creations of Chef Joan Josep Genestar. You can choose to try their tasting menu, which comes with optional wine pairings, or eat à la carte. Specialities include 'Shoulder of suckling lamb with creamy onion and beetroot textures', 'King prawns, citrus and red shrimp carpaccio', 'Squid with black pork sobrassada' or 'White truffle macaron with orange infusion and satsuma ice cream'.
At their cafe lounge, you can enjoy a drink together with oysters, caviar, Oriental fusion dishes, sushi, tapas, fish and meat.
Open Tuesday to Sunday from 13:00 to midnight (Kitchen closes at 23:00).
- Avinguda s'Albufera 23
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca